Why SERVPRO? SERVPRO Uses Industrial Grade Equipment and Cleaning Products on your Home or Business
If your home or business has suffered a water damage event, simply cleaning up the water and opening up the windows will not completely dry the space, leaving your home or business vulnerable to future mold growth (known as secondary damage). SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas uses industrial grade dehumidifiers and fans to completely dry your home or business. SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas uses moisture testing devices to make sure your walls, closets, and floors are dry before we leave your home and close out the job. In addition to drying, commercial grade anti-fungal treatments are applied in order to prevent mold from forming.
If your home or business has suffered a fire damage event, air scrubbers are brought in to the area to "scrub" the air clean and remove the chemical and smoke odor. In addition to air scrubbers, special cleaning agents are used to save as many smoke-affected items as possible in your home or business.
If your home or business has suffered a water damage, fire damage, or mold growth event, please do not hesitate to call us today.