If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (830) 693-6415

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fire in Kitchen in Marble Falls

Cooking is the #1 cause of home fires. Grease fires are particularly difficult to immediately extinguish. Pouring water on a grease fire can make the fire worse. A small grease fire is best smothered with a lid or put out using a fire extinguisher. Kitchen fires can quickly spread. SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas remediates fire damage for both residential and commercial structures. We also remediate the smoke damage that a home or business can suffer during either a small or large fire. Many items in the home can be cleaned and restored to preloss condition as well. In addition, we work with your insurance company. SERVPRO of Marble Falls / Lampasas is Here to Help.